OUR MEDICAL DETOX SERVICES
Valley Detox Center prides itself on its ability to provide a leading array of medical detox services for all variations of drug and alcohol addiction. From pharmaceutical addictions such as Vicodin, Oxycontin, Percocet, Xanax, Valium and variations thereof, to alcohol and street drugs consisting of heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine and many others, our facility and program offers a very fluid and highly specialized approach.
What makes Valley Detox Center so unique and effective in what it does, has to do with multiple components which coexist and are designed to essentially bolster the effectiveness of each other. For instance, while Southern California has long been considered a leader in high-end medical detox and addiction treatment in general, it has also come to light that many facilities tend to overly focus on luxury and upscale accommodations, while unfortunately cutting corners with respect to medical staff, oversight, aftercare and support services. At Valley Detox Center we are able to transcend such limitations and offer patients the full complement of medical as well as ancillary detox services, all while experiencing the personal touch and comforts that consistently set us apart from other centers in Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.
SETTING THE STAGE FOR TRUE RECOVERY
No matter what variation of drugs or alcohol may be at the heart of your problem, our world-class medical team and support staff is here to personalize your care from start to finish. Our San Fernando Valley location employs specialists throughout the Los Angeles region, across the nation, and around the globe. As such, Valley Detox Center is able to provide a leading scope of care in many capacities including:
- All levels of Opiate painkiller addictions including; Percocet (oxycodone), Vicodin/Norco (hydrocodone), Oxycontin, Morphine, Codeine, Dilaudid, etc.
- All levels of alcohol addiction, whether as a standalone or combined with other drugs
- All levels of Benzodiazepine addictions including; Xanax (alprazolam), Valium (diazepam), Ativan (lorazepam), Librium (chlordiazepoxide), etc.
- All levels of other Opiate/Opioid street drug addictions including; heroin, methadone and opium
- All levels of other mainstream street drugs including; cocaine, crack-cocaine, methamphetamine (crystal, meth, etc.), hallucinogenics (mushrooms, acid, etc.), marijuana and more
- Those classified as “Club Drugs” or those just emerging into society including; spice, molly, MDMA (ecstasy), flakka, GHB, etc.
- A hybrid medical detox program that merges the very best in clinical, holistic, spiritual, therapeutic, dietary and ancillary support services
- Providing a secured, private and luxuriously appointed residence-type setting for the utmost in comfort during the brief stay with us
- A world-class team of physicians and clinical support staff
- Providing Suboxone®, Subutex® options for opiate detox, in addition to a number of other therapies designed to bolster effectiveness and improve success in sobriety
- Offering a number of highly respected aftercare and transitioning options for those wishing to further their recovery upon completion of detox (i.e., residential drug rehab, structured sober living, outpatient treatment, etc.)
- And much more…
At Valley Detox Center we strive to redefine the bar for success! Whether you or your loved one are here in the Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley area or elsewhere around the nation, our support teams are here to help with every last detail.
We encourage you to visit the About Us page for more in-depth information on the programs and staff here at VDC. Our staff is available for you 24/7 at (888) 544-6049 and for those with PPO or EPO medical insurance plans we offer a very quick and convenient health insurance verification form.
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY • LOS ANGELES • SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
888.544.6049 • 24/7 SUPPORT TEAM AVAILABLE